The Learn to Play Program is designed to be a young person’s introduction to the sport of Softball. The emphasis is on FUN, ACTION, and a POSITIVE ATMOSPHERE, with a gradual introduction to non-stressful competition. The Learn to Play Program provides children aged 5-8 with maximum opportunity to practice the skills necessary to successfully take part in the (adult) game of Softball. The program allows children of all skill levels to achieve the same number of skills repetitions. The drills also offer a high success rate for every child, which improves every player’s self confidence.
Learn to Play is for players born in 2012-2014.
Nights of Play: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5pm – 6pm
Dates: April 28th – June 18th, 2020
Location: Muriel Clayton School Diamonds.
- All players MUST wear a jyl/cup to play on the diamonds.
- All players require a fastpitch softball glove.
- All players will be provided with an Airdrie Angels t-shirt and ball cap.
- AGSA will provide shared use of CSA approved batting helmets, bats, balls and other coaching equipment
- Optional Equipment includes:
*Required equipment can be purchased locally at East Side Sports here in Airdrie or at any Sporting Goods store.
Registration for Learn to Play is OPEN, click HERE!
Registration closes March 31st, 2020
*All refunds are subject to a $25 admin fee
**No refunds after April 14th, 2020