AGSA's 2021 Season:
- The 2021 registration is CLOSED
- No refunds after June 1st, 2021
- Please watch your email for more information from AGSA. Add our email to your safe senders list to ensure you receive all emails.
- For more information on our updates due to Covid-19 visit our AGSA Covid-19 tab here
AGSA APPAREL NOW FOR SALE
- Due to Covid restrictions we will not be able to accommodate try on’s and all apparel sales will be FINAL SALE.
- Please contact our apparel coordinator, Jen Ross, via email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ORDER FORM. Sizes, quantities and total will be confirmed and you will be asked to send an e-transfer.
- Once the funds are received, a confirmation email will be sent with the pick up information.
- If quantities are not available we will be able to start a preorder list. Preorders for apparel are subject to change based on quantities.
- Preorders will be final sale once we collect payment and order is placed.
Etransfer only – AGSA 2021 Apparel Price List
Respect In Sport (RIS) Certification
One parent of every registered player must have completed the Respect in Sport Parent Program
The Respect in Sport Program is an online certification program designed to protect our youth as well as enhance Calgary Minor Softball of providing a safe and fun environment for all our participants. It is Canada’s leading online bullying, abuse, harassment, and negligence prevention program for parents, coaches, and community leaders.
***Uniform Requirements for 2021***
AGSA will supply a jersey, socks and a ball cap.
The AGSA uniform will still consist of:
-An Angels Jersey
-An Angels ball cap
Navy Ball Pants and a Red Belt can be purchased at East Side Sports.
There will be a $75 post dated check required in order to receive your players jersey for the season.
The players keep their red socks and AGSA hat.
See our FAQ page for a full list of uniform requirements.