AGSA's 2024 Season:
- Registrations for Fall Clinics open SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2024
- Registration will close on the 1st day of the Clinic or when clinics are full.
- See our 2024 Clinics page for more information.
- The 2024 registration opens JANUARY 1ST, 2024
- Early bird pricing in effect until February 15th, 2024
- Registration will close March 1st or when teams are full.
- Team Photos are Scheduled in early May 4:30-7:30pm. Exact team time slots and dates will be available once the season schedule is released. For more info – click here.
- Please watch your email for more information from AGSA. Add our email to your safe senders list to ensure you receive all emails.
Respect In Sport (RIS) Certification
One parent of every registered player must have completed the Respect in Sport Parent Program
The Respect in Sport Program is an online certification program designed to protect our youth as well as enhance Calgary Minor Softball of providing a safe and fun environment for all our participants. It is Canada’s leading online bullying, abuse, harassment, and negligence prevention program for parents, coaches, and community leaders.
***Uniform Requirements for 2024***
AGSA will supply a jersey, socks and a ball cap.
The AGSA uniform will still consist of:
-An Angels Jersey
-An Angels ball cap
Navy Ball Pants and a Red Belt can be purchased at East Side Sports.
There will be a $75 post dated check required in order to receive your players jersey for the season.
The players keep their red socks and AGSA hat.
See our FAQ page for a full list of uniform requirements.